Sunday, June 23, 2013

The writing project is done.



I just finalized a long-ass work of non-fiction entitled My Summer Vacation. I'd scheduled it to be nestled within a protective cushion of posts intended to build up anticipation and then later sooth the frazzled nerves of the reader. But complications arose, and the cushions were deployed long before the Summer Vacation post was completed, and all of that careful design planning was undone.

Anyway, you can scroll down to see my intended design, or you can disregard all my efforts and just start reading. I won't judge you.


Also, for whatever it's worth... This morning, I was catching up on some of the things I've missed, and saw this post from Warren Ellis. So I gave it a shot and pasted in the text of the Summer Vacation post. And apparently...


I write like
Vladimir Nabokov
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!


Well. okay, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!