Saturday, June 22, 2013

Considering I've got more than 500 playlists in iTunes...

...one might ask if I put any thought into crafting a soundtrack for my last days.

Shore did!

Stumbling
 Katie Lee - The Will To Fail
 Nobuo Uematsu - You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet
 Big Mama Thornton - Life Goes On
 Bonnie Raitt - Guilty
 The Doors - A Feast Of Friends
 Fury in the Slaughterhouse - Every Generation's Got Its Own Disease
 The Bonzo Dog Band - Straight From My Heart
 Tom Waits - Innocent When You Dream (Barroom)
 Charlie Musselwhite - Everybody Loves Me
 Ween - Sorry Charlie
 Black Box Recorder - Child Psychology
 Mojave 3 - When You're Drifting
 Webb Wilder - Original Mixed-Up Kid
 The Jayhawks - Blue
 Tom Petty - Saving Grace
 Phil Ochs - Gas Station Women
 Mojo Nixon - Promised Land Tonight
 Faith No More - I Started A Joke
 De La Soul - Fallin'
 Gnarls Barkley - A Little Better
 Baby Huey - Hard Times
 Netherfriends - Full of It (remix)
 N.A.S.A. - Way Down

Collapse
 Beck - Goin' Nowhere Fast
 Pearls Before Swine - I Shall Be Released
 Nina Nastasia - Wakes
 Alice In Chains - Rotten Apple
 Cocorosie - Werewolf
 Grateful Dead - Brokedown Palace
 John Prine - Rocky Mountain Time
 Kinky Friedman - God Bless John Wayne
 Pearl Jam - Crazy Mary
 Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Kiss The Sky
 Deep Puddle Dynamics - The Candle
 Flotation Toy Warning - Donald Pleasance
 Kanye West - Runaway
 Pink Floyd - Childhood's End
 The Builders And The Butchers - Short Way Home
 Tom Waits - Lucky Day
 Jose Gonzalez - Down The Line
 Cults - Most Wanted
 The Greenhornes - There Is An End

Going
 Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
 Neil Hamburger - Thinkin' It Over
 Barnes & Barnes - When You Die
 Kinky Friedman - Hobo's Lullaby
 Ween - Wash Me Down
 The Angels Of Light - My Suicide
 The Kleptones - Exit
 Gravediggaz - 1-800 Suicide
 Notorious B.I.G. - Suicidal Thoughts
 Insane Clown Posse - Suicide Hotline

Gone
 Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time To Say Goodbye
 The Monkees - Porpoise Song
 Alice In Chains - Don't Follow
 The Builders and the Butchers - All Away
 Pixies - Wave Of Mutilation (UK Surf Version)
 Supergrass - Time to Go
 Pere Ubu - Goodbye
 The Kleptones - Last Words (A Tribute)
 R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!