Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spedaamo Archives

Spedaamo Corflanctal Teledormonobono Flengette Analysis Report started out as a repository for hallucinatory animated works, but I occasionally added particularly eye-catching non-psychedelia. It's much easier now to segregate animations by type, so nowadays, the Spedaamo posts are strictly visual psychedelia I've found (and remembered about) online.For impressionable minds and molecular-level dumbasses, allow the first vid to assuage your discomfort at finding a large cache of colorized, flashing pixels on a computer screen.



I don't know of any way to combine YouTube and Vimeo clips into one playlist, so the Vimeo vids are hiding after the jump.


What's this? A Serge Gainsbourg documentary? Yes, please. But feel free to leave the Tricky remixes out.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!