Saturday, January 12, 2013

NSFW - Comedy stuffs


There are far too many post-Bill Hicks comedians who borrowed his over-the-top sex obscenities and cussin' about Republicans, without really searching for and finding their own voice. Watch how Doug Stanhope does it. I liked Bill Hicks and all, but choked with rage as he was, his arguments always seemed disjointed and sort of out-of-focus. The measured, structured stand-up shown here is where I hoped he'd get to someday.



Here's a bit of Chris Morris

Starts out bad and gets worse quick, so if you're not into excruciatingly dark humor, pass this by. I'm not sure I could say that "Gun" is the creepiest thing I've heard from Chris Morris, but the dissociative nature of that monolgue give me some big-time creepy-crawlies.



I like books. Not everyone does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!