Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year!

  1. Lightnin' Hopkins - Happy New Year
  2. Spike Jones and The City Slickers - Happy New Year!!
  3. Camera Obscura - Happy New Year
    Sure doesn't sound like a celebratory New Year's song... but it's sweet as sugar, so how can I reasonably resist?
  4. Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne
    Oh, I knew it was an ultra-cloying choice, but I couldn't help myself. I remember being around four years old, listening to this song in a car during a rainstorm, and getting my first hints of the emotional complications of adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!