Saturday, October 5, 2013

I just wanted some geeky 80's synth tunes

And then it turned into this whole thing.




There's a Part 2? Well, okay, sure -- let's give it a listen. Or pageview. Whatever.




Sticking with the New Traditionalists-era synths, but dialing down the visual complexity...




Bringing visual complexity levels back up to critical capacity...




I'm not a crazed fan of the animation in this one, but the music has a nice Lemon Jelly chill to it.  Turn your speakers down first -- the test pattern tone at the beginning is a bit insistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!