Saturday, July 20, 2013

Songs I made up that I wish were real

A while back, I started compiling a list of songs and musicians that didn't really exist. I'm never going to actually compose or record any of these, so if anyone wants to steal an idea or two, go for it. I promise I won't sue.


"Woo Woo Ice Cream Spaceman" by Meat Theatre
"Ear Commercial" by Philip Coppertease & Terrance Nickelbread
"Blood On The Sheets Of Mississippi" by Ass Pilot Vindu
"Heartworm Highways" by Vic Tazer & Eliyon Cyanide
"The Lactating Word Of God" by Gadmar Sudric MacInroe
"Where's The Fire, Officer?" by Shadows Reflect Sea
"Bad Daughter Outcome" by Davio Sambala
"Take Me To The Clinic, Take Me To The Liquor Store" by Fleshpants
"Hungry Weapons" by The Ho Bag Military Orchestra
"Spanked By Syphilis (Loved Every Minute)" by MC Joe Biden

"Hunchin' On The Bus" by Dr. Phibes & The Vibes
"Fell In Love With A Wino" by Priestess Molly Priest
"Animal Dog" by Black Salad Crime Spree
"Nekkid In The Soup Isle" by Jim Barryfellow Hanks, Sr.
"Dick In A Toaster" by Minnie Pearl
"Nasty Sweaty Date With A Purty Little Badger In A Lemon Yellow Dress" by Amy Grant & Vince Gill
"Parsimonious Belch In The Corridors Of Shame" by The Heavy Bucket Boys
"Sometimes I Wish We Were Ugly" by Raella Morganthalia Jones
"Flashback Nutrition" by Escalator Tree
"Word-Slived The Janitor" by Axe Marriage

"Sequel Opportunity Sex Offender" by Cornball Holocaust
"Hooligan Tools" by Wife Biter
"Seen And Not Hard" by Teo MacGuffin & The Fleshworkers
"What Happened To Today (Can Happen To Yesterday Too)" by Prince Oleo Pudenda
"Discharges Of Many Colors" by Swamp Pudding
"Leopard's Running Dilemma" by State Of When
"Flawed and Declawed" by Cackling Jim & The Rimjobs
"My Son Is A Dead Man" by Percy Sledge
"Lonesome and Satisfied" by Durbius Williams
"Samptomoetic Monomataneous Enamorapatics Within Clitoritical Metacoaxicoetics ≠ I ♥ U" by Britney Spears

"Wash Your Animal" by Ladyboy George
"Kung Fu Rapist" by Miasmariah Carey
"Dialing For Diapers" by Overkill Switch
"Torn From The Headlines of Tomorrow" by Goat Lube
"The Scars Above Us" by Piano Shoulders
"Orbus Telado Daix (Autophobia)" by Dakata Katak
"Krautus Blatavatski Gets The News" by Dowager Hammer
"You'll Pay For That Trailer, Norman" by Heavy Math Owl
"Machine Made Of Drool Cups" by Dropship Lollipop
"Taste Of Mexico Knife" by Randall Potts & The Gutshots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!