Saturday, September 21, 2013

TURBO DISTURBO SPEDAAMO

Well, tomorrow marks the official beginning of fall. Such little time left for heatstroke hallucinations. And so I gather together the summer's creepiest audio-visual finds, and offer them up to those of you interested in such things. For those weak sisters in the audience with an aversion to the combination of Karo syrup and red food dye, I'd advise you to skip this post and maybe try something safe, soothing and non-confrontational.


Long-time clickers will know how this works: starts out mild, and gets progressively weirder.




I'd posted this Bloc Party for a second, long ago, but realized it belonged here. Cyriak's the guy behind the editing bat.
















Boy oh boy, all this untempered aggression has me hungry for pie -- and the more explosive and red the better!  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!