Saturday, March 23, 2013

NSFW - So I was trying to find a track by Dishwasher...

...which is a project by Martin Cesar of Think About Life.

Searching Google for "Dishwasher" did not result in successful hits. So I refined my search to "Dishwasher 2006 CD" and discovered that this exists:


So... there's that. But I was eventually able to find this...



...and this...




...and, finally, the song I was looking for in the first place.



You can buy a Dishwasher CD here.


If not for the generally-unsuccessful Dishwasher search, I wouldn't have found these next two vids. They both contain language.




There's not really a great deal of salacious content to this next selection. It's really a tender, rather heartbreaking song. But that title, and those three or four lines...




And this next post... can it simply be blamed on poor impulse control, or is there an unwillingness on my part to allow a quiet, pensive emotional atmosphere to linger for very long before upending it with raucous, overstated comedy?



Actually, if you clicked "play" on that last one, then it's you who brought the lonesome-but-hopeful vibe to a screeching halt. For shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will mercilessly trash any comments I deem unworthy. So if you're going to be offensive, you damn sure better be funny.

I may feed the trolls if they make it worth my while to do so. Here's a hint: I don't like typos. Run with it!